July 7th, 2010
I had such a busy day that I didn’t get to post about EMC buying Greenplum. But there’s a good side to the delay too, because now I get to link to all the other folks who were faster than I, and have something to say on the topic.
- EMC To Acquire Greenplum
- EMC is buying Greenplum
- EMC Acquires Data Warehouse Vendor Greenplum; Creates New “Data Computing” Product Division
- Quick thoughts on EMC acquiring Greenplum
- EMC Buys Greenplum – Big Data Realignment Continues
- EMC Picks a Greenplum
- EMC buys Greenplum – But how reliable are analytics without MDM?
- And, finally, Netezza weighing in as well: EMC Swallows a Green Plum?